Join EPAA or Renew Your Membership
What is the EPAA?
The El Paso Art Association (EPAA) has opened its memberships to include all artistic, visual disciplines. We firmly believe that artistic diversity and individual participation is the key to our success.
Founded in 1950, the El Paso Art Association is a thriving non-profit arts organization composed of artists from a wide variety of artistic disciplines as well as patrons of the arts. Membership is open to all artists at all levels of proficiency and all age groups, races, and artistic expression. EPAA is a 501(c)(3) non-profit, incorporated organization and is the oldest, largest and most influential affiliation of artists and art patrons in the Southwest.
WHAT DO I GET AS A MEMBER?
- The Crossland Art Gallery is the heartbeat of the EPAA hosting numerous exhibits throughout the year, providing opportunities for the community to display, view and sell local and regional art.
- The ARTJunction located on the 2nd floor includes thirty four studio spaces for rent with 24 hour access.
- EPAA Monthly Newsletter delivered directly to your mailbox via your email containing valuable information about upcoming shows and events going on around town.
- EPAA Annual Yearbook with Artist Directory.
- Quarterly meetings that provide an opportunity to network with other artists, find out about upcoming events and see presentations/demonstrations by professional artists.
- DVD and Book Lending Library with a vast selection of over 300 books and more than 80 DVDs and videos.
- Reduced exhibit entry fees
- Member only exhibits
- Volunteer opportunities
- Sunland Art Gallery Co-op
- 20% discount at The Art Center, 3101 Yandell. Members must show their membership card at checkout to receive the discount.
- If you also wish to use the DVD and Book Lending Library (click here for more info), there is an extra fee of $12 per year. Click on the Lending Library Subscription block to the right to pay with your membership or you can pay separately.
- As an EPAA member you will receive a monthly newsletter, invitations to exhibits, and entry information for upcoming shows all electronically via your email address. If you do NOT wish to receive these email notifications from the El Paso Art Association, please use the Unsubscribe option (NOT the SPAM option please) when you receive any mailing and your name will be immediately removed from the mailing list or you may send an email at any time to Membership@ElPasoArtAssociation.com to request that your name be removed from the mailing list.
For more information, phone 915.534.7377 or e-mail: Membership@ElPasoArtAssociation.com.
how do I join EPAA or renew my membership?
To join or renew, complete all the information in the form below, choose the appropriate membership category and then click the Join or Renew button. Your payment will be processed through PayPal. Your membership card and yearbook will be sent to you.
If you do not wish to pay on line via PayPal, please CLICK HERE for the EPAA Membership Application. Download and print this form, complete it, and mail to the address on the form along with your check or money order.
To retain your membership, you must renew annually. You will receive an invoice by mail when your membership renewal is due. You may renew on line here or by mail.